Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where do I find information on the importance of work life balance in occupational therapy?

I am studying for my OT Bsc and I'm having difficulty in finding information on work life balance. I'd appreciate any information from reliable academic sources.Where do I find information on the importance of work life balance in occupational therapy?Look into information by Gary Kielhofner and the "Model of Human Occupation." (MOHO) His is an occupational therapy frame of reference that focuses on the balance between work, play and self care as they are related to a person's values, roles, habits, etc. His work is highly respected int he field of occupational therapy, and you should find information about MOHO quite easily in occupational therapy literature.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment