Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best website to use to gather information on foreclosures?

My husband and I are looking to buy a home, and I know that it is possible to get a good deal by purchasing a foreclosed home. However, every website wants some sort of membership before I can view the homes. Has anyone ever tried a site like this before? I am wary of websites wanting any credit card information unless I know they are credible.What is the best website to use to gather information on foreclosures?The best way to find "foreclosed homes" is the 1) find a realtor who is willing to help you find that type of house (they have to be willing to take a smaller commission) or 2) go directly to the banks in your area and ask for a list of their properties that are in foreclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment