Sunday, February 26, 2012

What do I do if a creditor has not reported my account information to credit bureaus while in good standing?

I have had a car loan for two years and I recently checked my credit report and realized that they have not reported any information about this account the entire time. Is this illegal? If so where do I find more information about it?What do I do if a creditor has not reported my account information to credit bureaus while in good standing?They are not obligated to report it monthly. That's why I always answer on here to make sure they belong to the credit bureau. And yes, if you default on the loan, that will be recorded on your reports.What do I do if a creditor has not reported my account information to credit bureaus while in good standing?I don't think they have to report it. BUT most will. I would call them and find out why they are not giving you credit for this purchase. Im sure its just a oversight.



I don't know if its a law or not but I would research some more google it and find out more on the topic. If it is then I would call and threaten them with legal action

No comments:

Post a Comment