Monday, February 20, 2012

What information is needed on sole proprietor letterhead?

I've a small home business and I'm trying to design a letterhead. What information is needed on the letterhead?What information is needed on sole proprietor letterhead?Only that which you wish to communicate to your customers. At a minimum, people might include at least a phone number and email address so they can reach you.



I would think it odd, though, if I received something in the mail which did not have a physical address on the letterhead. It would give me pause. If a street address were there, I wouldn't think to wonder if it was a house address.



Some people might add something like "Suite 101" to their address, to make it look like an office. The postman won't have a problem delivering mail like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment