Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I find information about the official stance of burkina faso on various issues?

I am doing a model u.n competition for my high school and I cannot find any information on Burkina Faso's official stance on h1n1, what precautions they have taken, and stances on other issues. Does anyone out there know of any website with this kind of information compiled?Where can I find information about the official stance of burkina faso on various issues?it puzzles me why MUN love to choose countries that r "non-functioning". these countries dont have any policy stand. there is none and IT is not prevalent in BF

on h1n1 which is not found in BF they would follow WHO guidelines. on other issues, u could follow other small countries stand eg togo, ivory coast, maybe ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment