Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I find a talent agent or get information on a casting audition for the Maximum Ride movie?

I am very sure the audition for the Maximum Ride movie is private, but I am interested in any information on a casting director to audition or how I would get a talent agent in order to audition for a part in the movie. ThanksHow do I find a talent agent or get information on a casting audition for the Maximum Ride movie?You can find out the Production Information if you sign up for Internet Movie Data Base Pro.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0825283/



Alternately, you could contact a local Talent Agency. They should get the information for most of these. My brother-in-law works for a Talent Agency and they don't charge any upfront fees, so don't pay to join. They will just keep your headshot on file and notify you of any opportunities.How do I find a talent agent or get information on a casting audition for the Maximum Ride movie?
maximum ride user based casting - you'll love it. Google it.

Report Abuse

How do I find a talent agent or get information on a casting audition for the Maximum Ride movie?Find out what production company's making it, e.g. Miramax, etc. and get their phone number and tell them you're interested in auditioning. If that doesn't work, show up at their studio and just say someone sent you. Good luck.How do I find a talent agent or get information on a casting audition for the Maximum Ride movie?
try jrp or john robert powers here is a link~~~~http://www.johnrobertpowers.net/How do I find a talent agent or get information on a casting audition for the Maximum Ride movie?kll

No comments:

Post a Comment