Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the agricultural information on yamaguchi japan?

im doing a project for school and i cant find much information on the agriculture of japan. please help me out by providing information, or providing a site i could use.What is the agricultural information on yamaguchi japan?I was there and they grow some kinda green ****. They grow rice I think too, but that was in Okinawa. I don't think Yamaguchi is a place, I think it's a Japanese Olympic figure skater. They may grow yeast on her or somethin, but I wouldn't wanna talk about it.

Oh yeah, they have cows there. Grow Magic Mushrooms outa their poo on the North end of the Island. I wouldn't lie to ya, I did some, actually way to many. Didn't think they were doing anything them WHAM! Rainbows, Lennard Skinard comin in through my eyes, forgot my name, and when we quit driving hallways that went on forever and getting a key in my door was a real ***** and 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment