Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What causes information processing problems when reading?

I have pretty good reading ability, as what my English exam suggested- 80%, but I still have trouble processing/interpreting information in test/exam questions even though I hav re-read them like 2-3 times, keep on missing parts of information still n i actually do understand all the words on the question. Does this sound strange? Anyone else experiencing the same thing?What causes information processing problems when reading?I have the exact same problem .. I always thought there must be something wrong with my brain but I went to the eye doctor a few years ago and it turns out my eyes take awhile to adjust to things and focus. Other then that I have excellent vision. It could possibly be your eyes! I'd go to the eye doctor and find out.. good-luck and know that re-reading things doesn't make you stupid! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment