Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some good sources to find information on food nutrients?

I'm doing a project, but I'm having a really hard time finding a website that is understandable (all of them seem really scientific). If you could list some good websites and/or books to find information, it would be really helpful.What are some good sources to find information on food nutrients?Nutrition for Dummies - ISBN: 0471798681



The Dummies series is specifically made to be very understandable for those of that don't speek geek (lol!)What are some good sources to find information on food nutrients?It's been a long day, so hopefully I am remembering this correctly. Check out the my food pyramid ( I THINK it is mypyramid.gov) that is online. There are a lot of helpful analysis features and information.
  • red robin menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment