Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find good and correct information regarding candidates running for office?

I would like to find a good website (or several websites) that will give me correct information regarding the candidates running for office (in the US), specifically for president. I don鈥檛 want opinions or link to blogs, or any far right-wing or far left-wing sites that sugar coats the facts to make their party look good. I鈥檓 looking for facts. I also make it a point not to vote for a specific party; I vote for the person who I feel will do a better job.



In the debates you always hear of one person bringing up they voted this way or that, but the other person says it鈥檚 a lie. I don鈥檛 follow every move the candidates make but obviously this is a critical presidential election coming up and I want to make sure my vote goes to the right person. Are there any websites that will give me good info? I will check out each candidate鈥檚 site, but I was wondering if there are any others?



Thanks in advance.Where can I find good and correct information regarding candidates running for office?If you want to review voting records, try Thomas (thomas.loc.gov). There are also a ton of books that you can buy. Try "Congressional Voting Scores and Interest Group Ratings." I'm not sure if DC is it's only location but if there is a Politics and Prose near you just go there and they have every resource you could hope for and their sales people are generally very informative/helpful.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment