Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What a good place to post information a vba project I am working on?

I am building a finance app using vba. I would like to use a website like source forge except for non-open source projects with all the same kind of tools and functions. Mainly, I just want a pre-designed website to post my project information and journal in with option of having other developers contribute to the project if I choose to do so.



Oh and it has to be free. I am on a very tight budget.What a good place to post information a vba project I am working on?If you want i could give you some space for wordpress hosting for free (I have way too much web space). Its a blogging platform which allows you to do many things. see psocha.co.uk %26lt;-- its my blog which uses wordpress. Using WP you could upload your files, add posts/info get a subscribe plugin and much more!

if your interested send me and email via my yahoo answers profile. Though you need to buy a domain name (name.com/.co.uk etc...)
  • rumor touch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment