Monday, January 30, 2012

How do people who write news articles on the internet get their news information and pictures?

How do people who have their own websites and who post new articles and pictures get their information? Do they get it from the Associated Press and is their some place one can get news information to post on their websites? I would like to start my own website, but I would like to have breaking news information on my page. Where can I get news informations from?How do people who write news articles on the internet get their news information and pictures?If you ant to provide your wesite visitors with news related to your site. I think there are some widgets that do that.



http://www.google.com/webelements/news/



http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/ + yahoo newsHow do people who write news articles on the internet get their news information and pictures?There are free news feeds available at TheNewsTree.com that you can use. There is a wide variety of available feeds covering many topics.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment