Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?

I am looking for contact information on the manufacturer of "Grannicks Bitter Apple" spray. I need there address and phone number. Can any one help?Where can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?Grannick's Bitter Apple CO

2 Academy Street, Norwalk, CT 06850



(203) 854-4799Where can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?
Just Google Grannicks Bitter Apple,Where can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?have you searched for it?Where can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?
It's made here in Connecticut in Norwalk. DP has all the right info.Where can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?www.bitterapple.comWhere can I find the contact information for a product manufacturer ?
You could look on the actual product container, you could google the product name and look for a website.



By law, companies are required to put contact information on their packaging, so if you have a bottle, look on it somewhere... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment