Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How much information can someone putting money into my paypal account see?

If I give someone my email address so that they can put money into my paypal account, can they see my information, such as, my address, phone number, or even my bank account information etc? If they can't see all of that, how much can they see?How much information can someone putting money into my paypal account see?They will see your email address and your name unless you use a donate button (for say a website or a blog), then you can change it so they only see the name of your organization.How much information can someone putting money into my paypal account see?All they need is your PayPal account number to deposit. You look at you bank institute website if you pay a bill or something, you put in a BSB (Branch number), an account number, and a name, that is all you see??

No comments:

Post a Comment