Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where can I find information on what role Blood Bank plays in disseminated intravascular coagulation?

I have to do a research paper, my topic DIC and the Blood Bank. I've found information on Dic and information on Blood Bank, but can't seem to find what role Blood Bank plays with DIC. I need some help. Any information would be appreciated.Where can I find information on what role Blood Bank plays in disseminated intravascular coagulation?The blood bank would have to supply many many units of blood for someone who has DIC. I don't know what exactly ur instructor would be looking for. Blood bank would have to type, cross, and screen the blood and find enough units to infuse.Where can I find information on what role Blood Bank plays in disseminated intravascular coagulation?I would call the American Red Cross to find out or there is a blood bank in your place.. probably several in your area.. call them and they could tell you.
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment