Monday, January 30, 2012

Im looking for information related to hospital networks where would i look?

I am trying to find out information on the networks hospitals use including connectivity of the network and how information is stored or sent to users. I would also like to know what kind of physical equipment (telecommunications) the staff uses to keep in touch. Also it would be useful to find data on the day to day routines of a hospital staff. I am trying to do this for a school project so any help would be appreciated.Im looking for information related to hospital networks where would i look?I think contacting the technical staff and asking them directly is the best way.

And if you're serious about your project, I would suggest you to volunteer for a couple of days, help people at hospital do their job and get tons of information.
  • auto auction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment