Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find medical information on child burn victims?

I'm looking for information regarding the medical practice+treatment for young burn victims - severe burns. So, I'm trying to find information on things like the immediate medical attention (what they do in the hospital right after the child is burned), different treatments, and, most important, some information on the scars and how they affect the child as she grows.

If anyone knows a good site or article on this, that would be greatly appreciated, because I haven't found much on my own. Any help would be awesome.

Thank you!Where can I find medical information on child burn victims?Here is the website for the Shriners Childrens Burn Hospital in Cincinnati. They are one of the top pediatric burn hospitals in the nation.



http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Cinc鈥?/a>



Hope this helps.Where can I find medical information on child burn victims?They have a lot of information online

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment