Friday, January 27, 2012

How Hard is Getting into UIC Information and Decision Sciences?

Hi I want to get into the information and decision sciences program at UIC. I am planing on transferring from a community college. I checked online and the UIC acceptance rate is about 63%. How difficult is it to get into the program, what are the stats, or what type of people get in? Any help would be great thanks.How Hard is Getting into UIC Information and Decision Sciences?I don't know much about the Information and decision sciences department and its acceptance rate, but I do know that its not difficult to get in UIC...but its not easy either. I know several people who got rejected from UIC and they were C average students. To get into UIC you need to be at least a B average student.

If you do well at your cc then you should be fine getting in UIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment